Tuesday, June 9, 2020

9 years Later

It has been almost nine years since I last posted. I know that because my last post was when Sophie was born, and now she is nearly nine. Where has the time gone? Who knows . . . another year in Bangkok, then 5 years in Mumbai, now Chennai for 3 years?? My family keeps asking us: "when will you return to live in America?" Except for our Thai family, who ask us: "when will return to live in Thailand?" Who knows? Currently we are confined in our home as the city of Chennai is becoming one of the world's hottest hotspots for the coronavirus. 2020 will be a year to remember. When it is over we need to reflect and figure out what we are doing and whether we need to change our lives. In the meantime, we just keep on painting, learning, cooking, teaching, etc. My daughter Sophie, who was a newborn blob the last time I posted, just asked me, "Dad, can I use your computer? . . . I need it for work."

No comments: